Applications for participation in “Woman of the Year” are expected from South Sakhalin. The administration of the regional center annually holds a competition. Representatives of the fair sex over the age of 18 are invited to participate.
According to the mayor’s office, a candidate can be nominated independently or on the recommendation of colleagues, business partners, a public organization, family members.
To participate, it is necessary to submit an autobiography, a detailed description of the workplace indicating the main achievements of the current year in printed form, certified by the seal and signature of the boss, as well as to fill in an application form (your form can be downloaded on the official website of the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk administration).
In addition, letters of recommendation from organizations and public institutions operating in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk can be provided; any other information that allows the results of the contestant’s activities to be reflected, for example, publications in the media.
Documents are accepted on working days from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (break from 1.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.) at the address: c. Karl Marx, 51, fourth. 211, 214 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Phone for inquiries 300-814 (ext. 1, 7).
The contest aims to attract public attention to the role of women in the modern world, recognizing the merits of representatives of the beautiful half of society who have achieved significant success in various fields of activity.
Traditionally, the winner and laureates will be determined in the following categories:
- “Leader of the social movement” – for women who actively and fruitfully participate in social activities, who made a significant contribution to the socio-economic development of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and also contribute to the unification of women and the activation of the women’s movement;
- “Business woman”: for women working in a company, institution or organization, regardless of their ownership, who have significantly contributed to the stable and progressive development of a company, institution, organization, as well as to the development of society. economic life of the city of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, which provide sponsorship support to social projects and programs;
- “Sister of Mercy” – for women who work in the healthcare system, social support of the population, showing care and mercy to people who, with their personal and professional qualities, have won the recognition and respect of others and patients;
- “I give my heart to children” – for teachers, professors, educators who have achieved high results in the education and upbringing of children, students, schoolchildren;
- “Culture and Spirituality” – for the inhabitants of the city who have significantly contributed to the development of the culture of the city, who have achieved outstanding results in the fields of art and culture;
- “Guardian of the family home”: for mothers who preserve and develop the best family traditions of raising children in the family, contribute to raising the status of the family in society, or raise children who have received social recognition (including women with adopted children and women who have contributed to the lives of children – orphans).
You can get more detailed information about the competition, a list of documents, requirements for participants on the official website of the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk administration.
Applications will be accepted until September 30. Contest results will be summarized on the eve of Mother’s Day in November.