The partial mobilization announced on September 21, 2022 in Russia will affect, according to Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, 300,000 people. However, in the presence of certain diseases – chronic, infectious and others. Candidate of Medical Sciences Svetlana Bagavieva told Channel Five about this.
“The delay occurs in the presence of infectious diseases: intestinal or chronic infections, HIV, hepatitis. The reason for the delay will also be neoplasms, both benign and malignant, “explained the doctor.
The list of diseases that are an obstacle to service also includes:
- hemophilia (blood clotting), leukemia;
- congenital heart disease and ischemic disease;
- cerebrovascular accident;
- mental disorders – schizophrenia, etc.;
- neurological diseases – epilepsy;
- disorders and pathologies of the central nervous system and respiratory organs.
- bronchial asthma;
- chronic gastritis in the acute phase;
- renal failure.
As well as pneumonia, dentoalveolar and urinary system disorders, hearing pathology (otitis media, deviations in the eardrum), glaucoma, astigmatism, blindness, spine pathologies, flat feet and scoliosis.
The last two points – flat feet (foot pathology) and scoliosis (deformity of the spine) in the Council of the Federation are proposed to be excluded from the list of “non-draft” diseases.